August 2, 2010

Georgie's Picks {Happy Birthday Little One}



We are celebrating Little One's second birthday this week! So, I thought it only appropriate to share some favourite pictures that I took in late June of this super little guy.

I have taken some of my very favourite pictures of Little One by putting him on to my bed. I open the curtains, pull up the blinds and the light streams in from the right, allowing sufficient light for flash-free photography...just the way I like it. I sit on the floor on my knees and let him roll around and just have fun. Being low down,  I am in a great shooting position. I am at his level (not too low or high) and also in the perfect position to play peekaboo, which of course gets wonderful smiles and giggles. In these particular shots, Granny happened to arrive, so his attention was drawn to the outside and as you can see by these happy faces, Granny was being very funny!



Although the first and last picture are much brighter (which I prefer), these were all taken at the same time, only my position changed.



Happy Birthday Little One!! Love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Enjoy celebrating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...